Thursday, May 03, 2007

stage two: the silver surfer

Mad dash. I'm still working hard on my projects. The one due yesterday was (and is, for I'm going to make this look good for my own sake sooner or later)...really giving me a hard time. Mostly because the two software programs required are kicking it to me hard. I don't know how to use them and they know it. I blame it on Windows and its affinity for crashing. So my motion-capture project showing today won't be as cool as I imagined, but at this point I just want to have something presentable. The performer, my friend Christine, wanted the body of a fat woman, and I just couldn't deliver. Instead, she's a Silver Surfer wannabe minus the 'board. So here's the middle stage of my project in all its messed-up glory:

2 comments:

David said...

This is amazing.

Zenia said...

Well said.